- Need to design a conditioning program for your agility athlete?
- Trying to figure out which of your dog's legs is lame?
- Wondering how much longer to trial your senior dog?
- Worried about bringing back an injured dog too soon?
- Seeking guidance in selecting your next agility prospect?
- Not sure when it's best to spay or neuter your dog?
The Agility Advantage is written with the busy agility aficionado in mind—you! Each short chapter stands alone and is intended to be one sound bite on one topic, designed for easy digestion. You can read about a single topic before bed, while you are waiting for the oil to be changed in your minivan, or in the vet's office before your appointment. The chapters have been grouped into subjects that take your canine agility partner through a lifetime with you. The subjects range from how dogs are built, to how dogs move, to how to feed and exercise them so they move faster and more accurately, to a few of the things that can put the brakes on agility for a while, to sharing those later years when dogs don't move as fast as they used to.